FINAL SALE: 30% Site Wide and 20% on Vouchers from 19th to 24th November. Shop now.

COMBINAL Lash & Brow Booster 6ml

6ml •
  • Stimulates the eyelash and eyebrow growth
  • Creates thicker, fuller lashes and brows
  • Strengthens lashes & brows, prevents breakage and loss

The vegan COMBINAL Lash & Brow Booster helps to promote luscious, longer and healthy looking eyelashes and brows due to a mixture of highly effective active ingredients of SymPeptide®Xlash, Capixyl, Anagain etc.

Use up to 3 months for great results. Renew if necessary.

Length
Density
89% of ingredients are of natural origin, the remaining 11% allow a pleasant application and long shelf life

30

Free of PEGs, Free of Mineral Oils, Free of Silicones, Free of Formaldehyde-releasers, Free of Parabens, Free of Microplastics, Free of animal derived substances, Not tested on animals, Free of Perfume, Free of Hormones, Free of Prostaglandin

Die #ScienceOfSelfCare

[jr_instagram id="3"]

5.00

Durchschnittsbewertung

Keine Rezensionen

Bewertungen

Description

  • Stimulates the eyelash and eyebrow growth
  • Creates thicker, fuller lashes and brows
  • Strengthens lashes & brows, prevents breakage and loss

The vegan COMBINAL Lash & Brow Booster helps to promote luscious, longer and healthy looking eyelashes and brows due to a mixture of highly effective active ingredients of SymPeptide®Xlash, Capixyl, Anagain etc.

Use up to 3 months for great results. Renew if necessary.

FREE OF: Free of PEGs, Free of Mineral Oils, Free of Silicones, Free of Formaldehyde-releasers, Free of Parabens, Free of Microplastics, Free of animal derived substances, Not tested on animals, Free of Perfume, Free of Hormones, Free of Prostaglandin

Additional information

Weight 0.004 kg

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Show reviews in all languages (1)

Be the first to review “COMBINAL Lash & Brow Booster 6ml”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Vielleicht gefällt dir auch

Travel size mini's

29

A.H.A Gel Cleanser

24

Maximum moisturising

69

0
    0
    Your Bag
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop

    CHOOSE YOUR LANGUAGE